My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Sunday 2 January 2011

Corvus Marinus 'Sea Raven'

My husband was able to face the world today. So although it was a pretty grey day we decided to venture out for a walk. Choosing a route around East Peckham in Kent from a book I bought him. It's a small town but they have a number of Hop farms, woodland areas and small rivers that run through the town. Lots of wild birds to spot but the bonus of the day were the eight Great Cormorants sitting in a tree on a narrow stretch of the River Medway.


3 comments:

  1. Such great photos, Laura! I love how that yellow is adding a tiny bit of colour! And gorgeous to catch the moment when one is spreading its wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fresh air probably did him good! LOL...

    Great shots and beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete