My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Monday 25 June 2012

Blooming Marvelous

I've been very bad of late updating this blog. Mostly because I've been working on my garden design assignments. With all the amazing colours of India one thing thats lacking in Bangalore are public gardens to give me inspiration. I have even resorted to asking ex-colleagues to bring out previous years recordings of the Chelsea Flower shows to ignite my creative thinking!

To surpress my yearning to be back in the UK nurturing my garden we purchased some plants to adorn our patio area and give it some colour. How wonderful to be able to buy vibrant pink bougainvilleas, hibiscus and a scented passion flower. Sitting amongst these plants will brighten even the dullest of days. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to get some plants for your patio. I am guessing it looks just beautiful.
    Bougainvilleas are such wonderful plants.
    Here in NY, we can only have them outside in the summertime, and then inside for the long winter.
    Happy Monday to you my friend!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be exciting as well as a little sad to think about gardening in a totaly different climate. Hope you find some beauties to adorn your surroundings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo, Laura! I love bougainvilleas so much, but don't have any luck/success to grow them on my balcony.
    Thanks also for your lovely message for my (then) upcoming surgery. I had replied to your comment and found out only afterwards that it was a no-reply address!! Hope you are doing fine in India and can't wait to catch up on your adventures there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely photo... brilliant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love bougainvilleas! Great capture and wonderful accompanying words.

    ReplyDelete