My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Monday 14 May 2012

The Local Doorman

This weekend we drove out of the main city of Bangalore to visit an Angsana Spa. I had the best massage I've ever had. It was just a shame some parts of our stay were not as relaxing. But I'll have my rant on Tripadvisor! I think the phase 'live and learn' comes to mind.

People here keep telling me just focus on the good parts of India. One of those good parts is that I love the scenes you see whilst driving around India. It never ceases to amaze me what you can carry on the back of a bike. It made us laugh the fact he has his pencil behind his ear!




3 comments:

  1. hmmm you have me wondering what those parts were. another great street scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this surely cannot be easy to do!!!
    A really great capture Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The resourcefulness of people always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete