My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Monday 1 February 2016

Mr Fox

Living in the suburbs we get all sorts of wildlife in the garden. Some are encouraged others you just have to accept. Mr Fox has been a regular for some years now. He lays patiently by the back door knowing I'll be looking out for him. It's surprising how attached you get to an animal even though its wild and still keeps its distant. When I'm pottering in the greenhouse or around the garden if I hear him behind the shrubs and call his name he does come out. I do believe there is some connection between us and not just an easy meal!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creature, Laura.
    We have a little one that shows up every once in a while.
    He loves to chase his tail, and what fun it is to watch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is amazing, this is a fantastic shot too

    ReplyDelete