My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Sunday 17 January 2016

Pigeon Steps

My thoughts last night as I went to bed and saw the snow falling against the street lights was one of excitement for what the following morning held. Alas I was to be disappointed. The light dusting of snow was already beginning to melt and the sky was a flat grey colour. No sparkly crystal gems to photograph, no pops of flowers and greenery to capture. Just the remains of the birds searching for food.


1 comment:

  1. I never thought I'd say this, living here in the northeast where there is never a shortage of snow in the winter, but I too am hoping for snow. We have had just a dusting all winter. This week promises to bring the first real snow. We'll see....

    I love this shot! :-)

    ReplyDelete