My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Friday 24 August 2012

Shivajinagar Scrap Yard

I attended a street photography workshop yesterday and we visited an amazing area in Bangalore which solely sold used car parts. Rows and rows of sheds and brick built units full to capacity of headlights, suspensions, engine pieces, window mechanisms and panels. You name it, it must be there somewhere. The vendors were so friendly and as cars are a real passion of mine, I spent a lot of time talking about cars and not taking photos. Fortunately, there was time to get some shots!



2 comments:

  1. This must have been so much fun, Laura!
    I just love the second photograph here. So much character in his face, and you have captured it beautifully.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I love the photos, Laura!

    ReplyDelete