My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Joys of Christmas

I can't believe it's Christmas week! I love everything about it. Twinkling lights, Christmas carols and the giving of gifts. It's been a crazy month. I was supposed to have started back working in the corporate world on the 12th December but just before I started my husbands work asked him to transfer to Bangalore in India. So the plan now is to move to India in March. There's lots to think about and organize, but I think we'll just enjoy a traditional Christmas before we start packing up our life here. Me working again just wasn't meant to be I guess!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a beautiful Holiday Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adventure you will have in India! Wishing you much happiness and health in the new year!

    ReplyDelete