My Links

To view more of my work please visit www.lauragrimmerphotography.com

Monday 20 September 2010

Toadstool


Toadstool
Originally uploaded by Grimble2010
Saturday morning and had a list of garden chores to to do. I thought I'd quickly get a shot of this tiny toadstool before my husband cut the grass. It was such a delicate thing. The day got even better, the sun was warming and to top it all a Great Spotted Woodpecker arrived on my garden fence. It was only a brief visit but it certainly brightened up my day! The list the chores? It only seemed to get bigger, the weekend weather was way to nice to do jobs. A bike ride and reading the Sunday papers was as far as we got!

2 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations, this is great, love your background and welcome to the blogging world! I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete